UI alumni and friends, it’s time to show your Vandal colors. Join us throughout the year in showing future Vandals, current students, your fellow alumni and everyone in between the meaning of Vandal pride. Help us Pave the Road with Silver and Gold!
Hundreds of people make their way to Moscow throughout the year to visit UI. On those days and the days around them, we ask that you fly your silver and gold UI flags and memorabilia. Go all out and make a Joe Vandal living diorama or epic UI lawn decorations or sync your house lights to the Fight Song or more! It can be outside your home, at work, on your car or any viewable place. Use your imagination!
Win a free hotel room for Homecoming!
You can win a free, two-night stay at a hotel in Moscow, just follow the steps below. Winners will be announced Sept. 27.
- Share your Vandalized photo on social media. Tag @uidahoalumni when you post. (Make sure the post is set as public or we will not be able to see the tag.)
- Tag at least three friends and challenge them to share a Vandalized photo.
- Submit your photo online >>
Where to begin?
- Fill out the form on our registration page and join the fun.
- Vandalize your home, business and/or self – whether it’s by flying a flag, hanging a banner, painting your garage door, painting your face, or more. The opportunities are endless.
- If you own a business, consider offering a discount to future Vandal families traveling to Moscow in addition to decorating. We will add your business to the UIdaho Bound program for students and their families to see.
- Send us a photo of your Vandalized location! Let us see your colors or know about your discounts so we can promote your Vandal Pride on the UI website and on our social media channels.
- Share a photo of your Vandalized location on social media using the hashtag #UIdaho for all your friends to see. (Make sure your post is not private so we can share and see it too!)
- Don’t live or own a business along any of the routes to Moscow but know someone who does? Send their contact information our way by emailing [email protected]
- Interested in doing more or have ideas and suggestions? Contact Whitney Schroeder at [email protected] or 111-111-6160.
Help us deliver a brave and bold welcome to the next generation of Vandals and their families.