- 7 nights aboard m.v. Star Breeze
- Enriching presentations with time for questions and answers.
- Exclusively chartered, Five-Star small ship
- Featuring up to eight UNESCO World Heritage sites
- A shore excursion included in every port— Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki and Gudhjem
- Two full days docked in the heart of St. Petersburg.
- Visits to Peter the Great’s Petrodvorets and Catherine the Great’s Palace in Pushkin
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are served throughout the cruise; all meals are included aboard ship
June 11-19, 2018
- 7-night luxury cruise aboard m.v. Star Breeze
- Sweden to Copenhagen
- Prices begin at approximately $6495
Experience the cultural rebirth of the Baltic states, the magnificent imperial riches of St. Petersburg and the luminous “White Nights of Summer” on this remarkable five-country, seven-night Baltic Sea cruise. By special arrangement, enjoy enriching presentations by former President of Poland Lech Wałęsa and noted author and scholar Sergei N. Khrushchev, son of Soviet Union Premier Nikita Khrushchev. Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star m.v. Star Breeze from Stockholm, Sweden, to Copenhagen, Denmark, visiting Tallinn, Estonia; Helsinki, Finland; and the Danish island of Bornholm. Spend two days in St. Petersburg. "Splendors of Stockholm Pre-Cruise" and "Wonders of Norway Post-Cruise" options available.