Celebrating Idaho Agriculture, Sept. 28-29
Come visit the Moscow campus for our annual Celebrating Idaho Agriculture weekend. This event recognizes the impact the agricultural industry and the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences have on our great state. The weekend will be filled with events for prospective students, alumni and friends. There will be plenty of activities including the Vandals vs. Portland State football game.
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Nicasio Usabel — ’07 B.S. Ag Ed, ’12 M. Ed
- Jacob Gisler — ’10 B.S. Ag Econ
- “Genesee” Joe Anderson – ’81 B.S. Ag Econ, Ag Engr
- Mark Pavek — ’90 B.S. Ag Econ, ’94 B.S. Plant Sci, ’98 M.S. Plant Sci
- Ericka Rupp — ’00 B.S. FCS, ’02 M.S. FCS
Distinguished Associate Alumni
- Joe Stewart — Stewart Dairy
- Mauri Knott — Latah County
- Mary Lee Wood — University of Idaho Extension 4-H Youth Development
Early Career Achievement
- Cameron Mulrony — ’03 B.S. Ag Ed
- Tom & Jo Ann Trail — ’58 B.S. Animal Sci (Tom)
Dr. Cliff Ohmart — Celebrating Idaho Agriculture Keynote
*Kenworthy Theater, Downtown Moscow —
“Sustainable Agriculture: What is it? Where has it been? Where is it going?”
11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Celebrating Idaho Agriculture Tailgate
606 S Rayburn St, Agricultural Science Building Lawn —
Idaho Vandal Football vs. Portland State University
Kibbie Dome —