B.S. Crop Science
Growing Crops Sustainable
Study the science behind healthy farming in a program that provides the broad-based knowledge to grow successful crops. Explore soils, weeds, plant breeding and insects in addition to advanced growing techniques like biotechnology and global positioning systems (GPS). Learn in on-campus greenhouses and in the lab while studying microbiology, entomology, engineering and business.
- Access computer-controlled greenhouses
- Grow organic produce at the plant science farm
- Do your own independent study
- Learn to manage crops using advanced GPS techniques
- Work for farms and other agriculture-related businesses