Innovation. Integration. Leadership.
The University of Idaho Executive MBA is a fast-track, full-strength MBA, with a format and schedule designed to work with all your commitments. Study and collaborate with business leaders and world-class faculty in Coeur d’Alene and earn your MBA from one of the best business schools in the country.
- AACSB Accreditation — The gold standard of accreditation for business schools.
- Curriculum Focus — Integrative management designed for mid-career professionals.
- Cohort Model — Students enter as a group and learn together.
- Faculty — University of Idaho professors and other experts.
- Students — Experienced leaders with an average of 15 years work experience.
- Location — Coeur d'Alene once a month for two and a half days (Thursday, Friday and a half day Saturday).
- Timeline — August 2020 start, Full-time, 22 months.
The University of Idaho College of Business and Economics is an accredited member of AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.