Dynamic Transformation of the Energy Industry
The UEC Summit is an executive forum designed specifically for utility leaders to provide up-to-the minute information on critical issues shaping the future.
A select group of 34 C-suite panelists and key stakeholders representing 29 utility organizations will engage participants in dynamic discussion and debate about the transformational change taking place in today’s energy industry. Topics include:
- Strategic Perspectives on the consumer Marketplace
- Listening to Customers and Giving Them What They Want
- Legal and Regulatory Issues in the New Marketplace
- Modernization – An Economic Perspective
- Customers in the New Marketplace
- Capital Markets Update
- Managing Risk While Investing in the Future
- Digital Transformation – Adopt and Adapt
- State of the Energy Industry
- Integrating Solar, Storage, and Microgrids
- Future Business Models
- Environmental Collaboration
- Pathways to the Future – New Business Models
"The UEC Summit was excellent! Presentations and discussions covered a variety of topics all at the top of our minds in today’s utility environment. The content also challenged us to take a proactive approach to tomorrow’s emerging technologies, customer needs, and infrastructure security. The presenters and participants were engaging and brought additional insight from each of their respective companies."
— Anne M. Jones, VP Customer Service, Human Resources & Safety, Cascade Natural Gas Corporation|Intermountain Gas Co & Montana-Dakota Utilities Co.| Great Plains Natural Gas Co.