University of Idaho - I Banner
students walk on University of Idaho campus

Visit U of I

Learn about the many reasons the University of Idaho could be a perfect fit for you. Schedule Your Visit

Parents on campus during orientation

Homecoming Oct. 14 - 21

Join other Vandal families for a week of celebration and Vandal traditions. View Calendar

campus full of students

U of I Retirees Association

UIRA has a membership of nearly 500 from every part of the University. Learn about UIRA

Students participate in the TRX wellness class at the Student Recreation Center

Campus Recreation

Gym memberships and wellness class passes are available for faculty, staff and their spouses. Get Healthy

University of Idaho

Physical Address:
1031 N. Academic Way,
Suite 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Phone: 111-667-2588

Fax: 111-664-1272

Email: [email protected]


U of I CDA Directory

Paying for School

Financial Aid

Student Financial Aid Services works with federal and private programs to help students fund their education, including scholarships, grants, loans, work-study or a combination of these programs.

Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

In order to be eligible for federal or state financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students whose FAFSAs are received by the U.S. Department of Education Federal Processor by midnight Central time (10 p.m. Coeur d’Alene time) on Feb. 15 will receive priority consideration for need-based scholarships, college work study and Perkins Loans for the next academic year. In addition, the FAFSA results will determine eligibility to receive Pell Grants and/or Direct Loans.


All admitted students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. You must complete a FAFSA to be considered for need-based scholarships. For information about eligibility and an explanation of other types of financial aid, including Pell grants, work study and student loans, please visit Financial Aid.

There are two ways to complete the FAFSA:

  • Online — you can file your FAFSA on the Web after Jan. 1 of each calendar year. Though the FAFSA may be filed at any time during the academic year, it must have been received by the federal processor by Dec. 1 for priority consideration. Qualifying students can still receive Pell grants and loans even if the FAFSA is submitted after the priority date.
  • By Mail — paper FAFSA forms are available from the Financial Aid Office. Please contact the Financial Aid Office toll free at 888-884-3246 or [email protected]. The FAFSA form cannot be post marked prior to Jan. 1.

The Web method is simpler and quicker than the paper method, but each will produce the same results. Electronically filed applications will reduce errors that can delay financial aid award notifications. The FAFSA website is (not To get a Federal Student Aid ID visit . 

In preparation for filing online, use the budget planning worksheet available to students and families from the Financial Aid Office.

When filling out the FAFSA, use the University of Idaho School code: 001626.

*Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal financial aid.

Financial aid is first used to pay for University of Idaho charges (credit and lab fees, etc.). If financial aid has not paid all university charges, you must make arrangements with Student Accounts to pay the remaining balance.

If financial aid has paid all university charges and there are leftover funds (residual funds), you can opt for a direct deposit to your specified savings or checking account. You also may use residual financial aid and/or scholarships to make deposits on your VandalCard with your billing statement.

Initial direct deposits to bank accounts are disbursed electronically, usually on the Friday before the semester begins. Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit of their residual financial aid. It is particularly important for students who are not on the Moscow campus (those at off-campus sites, on national student exchange or study abroad) to arrange for direct deposit each academic year.

To sign up for direct deposit of financial aid, follow these steps:

  • with your ID and PIN
  • Go to the “Student Account Information” menu
  • Go to the “Direct Deposit Information” menu
  • Have your bank account and routing numbers ready

An alternative to direct deposit is to have the residuals sent by mail. Contact Student Accounts to make arrangements to have your residuals mailed to your address during the first week of classes if you have not selected direct deposit for the current academic year.


Visit Financial Aid for more information or contact:

Important Dates:

  • Dec. 1: Priority date for admission applications and FAFSA submission. Applications can be submitted after this date, but funding could be limited. Also the deadline to apply for guaranteed scholarships.
  • March: Check for Summer Session financial aid application
  • Late March: Award notifications for new students
  • Mid-April: Award notifications for all students

How Much Will My College Education Cost?

Please check the University of Idaho Financial Aid website for the current cost of attendance.

* Please be aware that the University of Idaho in Coeur d'Alene does not offer room and board opportunities (residence halls, fraternities, sororities, student apartments, etc.). While using the net price calculator, keep in mind you how much money you require to pay any personal housing bills you might have.

University of Idaho

Physical Address:
1031 N. Academic Way,
Suite 242
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Phone: 111-667-2588

Fax: 111-664-1272

Email: [email protected]


U of I CDA Directory
еще по теме

Спорт Трейдс отзывы