Undergraduate students will be assigned an advisor upon declaring themselves as a history major. Students may find out who their advisor is by checking their degree audit or by contacting the History Department office (visit Administration Building, Room 315, call 111-111-6253 or email [email protected]).
- Schedule regular appointments (minimum of one appointment each semester mandatory).
- Gather all necessary information and questions prior to meeting.
- Discuss any problems that impact academic performance.
- Know where to access accurate information about requirements, policies and procedures.
- Keep a personal record of your progress toward your degree (degree plan).
Preparation checklist for your advising meeting:
- History Degree Advising Worksheet
- Questions and other issues you have had this semester