People seeking to reserve vehicles are asked to fill out the online Vehicle Reservation Request web form. Reservations will be taken in the order they are received. Email confirmations and responses will be sent out soon after a request is received. Because of limited office hours, we will no longer provide for telephone reservations, or walk-ins. For further information please email the Motor Pool.
- Motor Pool office hours are weekdays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(summer hours 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Please visit Travel Web for travel authorizations
- Patrons are required to pay for gasoline.
- IMPORTANT: Vehicles are located in various lots campus-wide, with lot numbers specified on the vehicle book issued at checkout.
- IMPORTANT: Due to high demand and a limited number of vehicles, the Motorpool requires 24-hour cancelation notice to avoid a penalty fee equivalent to one day of use.
- Vehicle books and keys can be picked up the day of your trip unless leaving before 8:00 am or on a weekend, then prior day pickup.