How You Can Help
We can't do it alone. Gifts from individuals and organizations make these programs possible. Invest in Idaho's future through a tax-deductible gift to the McCall Outdoor Science School.
Ways to Give:
- Gifts of cash, payroll deductions or monthly credit card contributions
- Employer matching funds that multiply your tax-deductible gift
- Workplace giving: Federal and state employees can provide support
- Gifts of appreciated stock that can save on capital gains taxes
- Bequests through a will
- Volunteering time or professional services
- In-kind gifts such as equipment, supplies and printing
Want more information?
Please contact Greg Fizzell, Program Director for the McCall Outdoor Science School, via phone at 111-111-0232 or e-mail at [email protected]
The University of Idaho and the McCall Outdoor Science School are recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) school. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or disability in any of our policies or programs. We do not sell or give our mailing list to other organizations.