A standing Advisory Committee is required by the PAG’s enabling legislation. The committee is appointed by the Dean and made up of a variety of natural resource leaders from around the state. The committee’s main charge is to review current issues and suggest topics for analysis.
- Dustin Miller — Director, Idaho Department of Lands
- Kent Henderson — Idaho Wildlife Federation
- Russ Hendricks — Director of Gov’t. Affairs, Idaho Farm Bureau Federation
- Jonathan Oppenheimer — Government Relations Director, Idaho Conservation League
- Virgil Moore — Director, Idaho Dept. of Fish & Game
- Cecilia Seesholtz — Supervisor, Boise National Forest
- Mark Benson — Vice President of Public Affairs, Potlatch Corp.
- Mike Courtney — District Manager, Twin Falls District Office, U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- Andy Brunelle — Idaho State Coordinator, U.S. Forest Service