All members and spouses must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center.
Faculty/Staff and Spouses
- Faculty/Staff and their spouses who are eligible for U of I insurance
- Must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services
Affiliates and SpousesIncludes alumni, retired faculty and staff, irregular help (IH), affiliates and faculty/staff not eligible for insurance. All applicants must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services.
- Alumni: Those who completed 90 or more credits, or obtained a degree from the University of Idaho.
- Irregular Help (IH): Employees (non-faculty/staff) with the University of Idaho without U of I insurance.
- Retired: Faculty/staff who have retired from the University of Idaho.
- Affiliates: Individuals not employed by the University of Idaho, but whose employment causes them to work on the U of I campus in a supportive or cooperative relationship. Non-U of I employees must obtain a letter addressing the validity of affiliation for both the employee and spouse from a direct supervisor. Affiliate Membership cards are granted on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Campus Recreation.
- Faculty/staff without benefits: Faculty/staff at the University of Idaho without U of I insurance.
- Must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center
- Card must be renewed annually
- Undergrad students must be enrolled in 10 or more credits
- Graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more credits
- Students with less than full-time credits are considered part-time, and must purchase a membership.
- 1 month $40. Semester $64.