Ski & Snowboard Tuning and Other Equipment Repairs
The Rental Center is located in the University of Idaho Student Recreation Center (SRC). All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates, pick-up and drop-off days are free. To check equipment availability, call 111-111-6170.
Includes old fashion wax, precision file base and side edges, base flattened and filled with p-tex as needed for a wicked fast smooth finish | $35
Includes old fashion hot wax, precision file base and edges for super sharp edges| $20
Includes old fashion hot wax | $13
Binding adjustment & test (salomon/atomic/look/rossignol/marker)| $10
Base weld for core shot | starts at $10
Epoxy work | starts at $10
other ski repair | by estimate
Includes summer storage wax (available March 20 - April 14) | $10
Anyone is welcome to rent equipment. Current UI students receive a discount on all rentals with their Vandal ID.
The UI Rental Center is user-fee supported.
- All prices listed reflect two-day or weekend rates.
- No charge for pickup and return days (except for one-day rentals).
- Advance reservations accepted with payment at the rental center.
- Long-term daily rental prices are reduced 50 percent after 5 days paid at regular rate.
- Equipment must be returned during regular business hours.
- Cancellations more than 14 days notice = 90 percent refund.
- Cancellations less than 14 days out = 75 percent rental credit refund.
We cannot issue refunds for purchases made with rental credit.
Avoid the weekend rush, and make reservations 10 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday. Reservations can be made with full payment at the rental center.
Bring valid ID, and allow at least 15 minutes when picking up or returning equipment so staff can verify its condition.