Career Services invites employers to campus to be part of career fairs each semester.
Registration cancellations made in writing at least two weeks prior to the fair are eligible for a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Refunds are not available for cancellations or no-shows after this date.
Submit cancellations via email to Jamie Garlinghouse at [email protected].
Displays and recruiting materials for the career fair may be shipped in advance. Ship materials to:
UI Career Fair
Attn: Your Company Name
Campus Mail & Receiving
111 Perimeter Drive
Moscow, ID 11111
There are many ways employers can promote on-campus visits, job openings and internships to University of Idaho students and alumni.
- Job & Internship Listings - Post open positions on Hire a Vandal, UI's free online job and internship management system.
- Posters/Flyers - Professional posters or flyers can be hung across UI campus and sent to academic departments free of charge. Mail materials to:
University of Idaho Career Services
111 Perimeter Dr. MS 2534
Moscow, ID 11111-2534
- Advertise in the Student Newspaper - The Argonaut, the UI student newspaper, has a circulation of 6,000 and distributes issues bi-weekly to more than 120 locations on campus and throughout the Moscow and Pullman communities. Eighty-seven percent of the student population reads the Argonaut on a weekly basis. For advertising information, call (111) 111-7825 or email [email protected].
- Place an ad on the flat screen announcement boards located across campus. For more information, email Mark Pfeifer.
- Recruiting Events - Attend career fairs, participate in on-campus interviewing and networking events, visit campus to meet with faculty and student clubs, or facilitate class presentations. Learn more »
- Class/Student Group Presentations - Visit the UI campus, and give a presentation about your company during a class or student group meeting. Career Services can help by facilitating contact between employers and faculty or student group leaders.
- Information Sessions - Information sessions allow employers to talk in-depth about their company and job/internship opportunities. There may be fees associated with reserving a room on campus for an information session. Career Services can assist with arrangements and promotion to students online and via email.
- Meet faculty/staff in academic departments - Students often seek internship information from academic advisors. By building relationships with faculty and advisors in academic departments, employers and internships may get more exposure.
UI observes campus-wide policies regarding posting, advertising and marketing on campus. There are limits to sidewalk chalk advertising, and papering vehicles along university streets and parking lots is not allowed. View the full policy »
Check-in will begin one hour prior to the start of the career fair. Booth assignments and other important information will be available at check-in.
Career Fairs at the Kibbie Dome
Unload in Lot 31, at the east entrance of the Kibbie Dome (), and park in lots 34 and 57 to the west. Parking permits are not necessary on fair day.
Download directions for loading at the Kibbie Dome (PDF) or download a parking map (PDF).
Career Fairs at the Bruce M. Pitman Center
Unload in Gold Lot 18 on the north side of the Bruce M. Pitman Center, formerly the Student Union Building. Staff attendants will have parking permits. Parking maps are available at the Information Desk inside the Pitman Center (). Parking passes allow for parking in Gold, Red and Blue lots. Download parking map (PDF) »
One-day Visitor's Permit
For any campus visit, employers can . A license plate number is needed to make the purchase.
Employers may conduct interviews during career fairs. This is an optional activity. Career Services is not able to guarantee private interview rooms.
Fall and spring fair registration includes the cost of one interview table for the day after the fair. Reserve additional day-after interviewing tables for $25 each.
Employer descriptions may remain on the Career Services website for three weeks following the fair. Students who are unable to attend the fair in-person may submit resumes to employers and learn about organizations.
Lodging information for Moscow, Pullman and surrounding areas is available through the .