Promote Your Company on Campus
There are many ways employers can promote on-campus visits, job openings and internships to University of Idaho students and alumni.
- Job & Internship Listings - Post open positions on Handshake, U of I's free online job and internship management system.
- Posters/Flyers - Professional posters or flyers can be hung across U of I campus and sent to academic departments free of charge. Mail materials to:
University of Idaho Career Services
111 Perimeter Dr. MS 2534
Moscow, ID 11111-2534
- Advertise in the Student Newspaper - The Argonaut, the U of I student newspaper, has a circulation of 6,000 and distributes issues bi-weekly to more than 120 locations on campus and throughout the Moscow and Pullman communities. Eighty-seven percent of the student population reads the Argonaut on a weekly basis. For advertising information, call 111-111-7825 or email [email protected].
- Place an ad on the flat screen announcement boards located across campus. For more information, email Mark Pfeifer.
- Recruiting Events - Attend career fairs, participate in on-campus interviewing and networking events, visit campus to meet with faculty and student clubs, or facilitate class presentations. Learn more.
- Class/Student Group Presentations - Visit the U of I campus and give a presentation about your company during a class or student group meeting. Career Services can help by facilitating contact between employers and faculty or student group leaders.
- Information Sessions - Information sessions allow employers to talk in-depth about their company and job/internship opportunities. There may be fees associated with reserving a room on campus for an information session. Career Services can assist with arrangements and promotion to students online and via email.
- Meet faculty/staff in academic departments - Students often seek internship information from academic advisors. By building relationships with faculty and advisors in academic departments, employers and internships may get more exposure.
U of I observes campus-wide policies regarding posting, advertising and marketing on campus. There are limits to sidewalk chalk advertising, and papering vehicles along university streets and parking lots is not allowed. View the full policy.
For more information, to sponsor or attend an event, email Jaime Garlinghouse or call 111-111-6122.