Career Services has partnered with Sokanu to provide access to the world's most innovative career discovery and engagement platform. This free career assessment test will help you discover more about yourself.
This is a great resource to help students gather information in the career decision-making process. Access it instantly from any UI computer/registered laptop or simply email us for log-on credentials if out of network.
Additional Career Resources
A free, mobile resource to help you learn more about yourself and the college and career paths you want to explore. Create an account using any computer, smartphone, or tablet and start taking advantage of free college and career planning assessments.
Vault - Career Insider Library is the world's leading source of career information. It will make efforts to research employers, industries and career subjects infinitely easier and more efficient.
This new online resource contains:
- Vault career guides and employer profiles
- Thousands of company profiles
- Thousands of Vault career advice articles
- Industry and occupational profiles
- Access to the Vault message boards for insider information
- Much more!
This resource is offered exclusively to UI students and alumni!
University of Idaho Exclusive Vault Access URL:
CandidCareer is a fun and efficient way to explore careers similar in nature to YouTube.
Using this online tool, you can:
- Discover career fields you may not have known existed and learn what it takes to get there
- Search by industry, career title, college major or keyword
- Save your favorites to help guide your college and/or career discussions with your parents and/or school educators
- Use the advice to further educate yourself on your favorite careers, complete prerequisites, and pursue internships and job openings.
Browse videos for careers such as:
- Music producer
- Clothing designer
- Investment banker
- Dental hygienist
- Vineyard owner
Log in to your Hire a Vandal account and click "CandidCareer" on the right-hand side of the screen, or visit from any computer on the UI network.
Career Advisors are available to help in all steps of the the career decision-making process. Email Career Services or call (111) 111-6121.