Entrance Test Preparation
Both standardized and specialized entrance testing are common requirements for graduate and professional school acceptance. It is important to find out which test will be required by the programs to which you are applying.
- has resources, including free online practice tests, for many of the different entrance exams.
- can help you prepare for most of the different entrance tests.
- offers test preparation tips, articles, and resources for several entrance exams.
- has a free basic account option with tools to help you increase your GRE or GMAT scores.
Those applying to graduate/professional school may be asked to complete the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). This test is administered through the Counseling & Testing Center, and additional resources can be found through .
- Graduate School – (GRE) has test information and practice questions for the GRE.
- Medical School – offers information and preparation materials for the MCAT.
- Dental School – has test information and sample questions for the DAT.
- Optometry School – provides test information and sample tests for the OAT.
- Pharmacy School – offers test information and practice tests for the PCAT.
- Veterinary School – has information and publications regarding admission requirements and taking the VCAT.
- Business School – offers information and self-prep material for the .
- Law School – University of Idaho College of Law provides preparation resources for the LSAT. Additional resources provided by the and .
Many of these tests are administered on the Moscow campus through the Counseling & Testing Center. Learn more »
Preparing Your Application, CV & Resume
Descriptions and tips for crafting the most common pieces of graduate school application material.
College of Graduate Studies
Combining nationally competitive academic and research opportunities.