Students with documented disabilities which interfere with their ability to take notes during lecture may receive access accommodation for notetaking.
To Request Accommodation
Contact the Center for Disability Access and Resources to schedule an appointment to discuss disability related concerns and needs. Call 111-111-6307 or email [email protected]
- Communicate with the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator regarding the quality of the notes you have been receiving.
- Notify the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator when you add or withdraw from a course.
- Bring all questions, concerns or changes to the attention of the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Provide notetaking accommodations to the student in a timely manner.
- Work with the student to determine appropriate formatting of lecture notes.
- Lecture notes are available to the student by the following business day.