Students with documented disabilities that interfere with their ability to take notes in class may receive access accommodation for notetaking. Testing and Notetaking Policies and Procedures
To Request Accommodation
- Meet with Testing & Notetaking Coordinator, Teresa Davi, To schedule a meeting, call (111) 111-6307 or stop by room 053 of the Bruce M. Pitman Center.
- During the meeting you will complete paperwork and review program specifics.
- Communicate with the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator regarding the quality of the notes you have been receiving.
- Notify the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator when you add or drop a class.
- Bring all questions, concerns or changes to the attention of the Testing and Notetaking Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Provide notetaking accommodations to the student in a timely manner.
- Work with the student to identify the most functional notetaking accommodations.
- Lecture notes are available to the student by the following business day.