Registered student organizations are eligible to apply for reimbursement. Review the ASUI Funding Board bylaws to make sure your student organization is eligible to receive funding.
- Organizations must complete a brief, online training process in order to be eligible. with your University of Idaho credentials to learn about and complete that process.
- Submit requests to the ASUI Funding Board via VandalSync by noon on the application deadline. Incorrect, incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- For application feedback, submit a draft to the Department of Student Involvement one week before application deadline.
Complete the following forms:
- Requests are reviewed during the Tuesday ASUI Funding Board Meeting following the application deadline.
- Organizations will be contacted within two business days.
- Organizations may be required to attend an ASUI Funding Board Hearing for further information.
Once reimbursement is approved, complete the following forms:
- Make an appointment to turn in this form and original receipts. Request appointment »
Allow a minimum of three weeks for reimbursement check processing. Checks are available for pickup from the Department of Student Involvement, Idaho Commons 302.
Contact Laurel Eschen, administrative coordinator for the Department of Student Involvement, at (111) 111-6415 or email [email protected].