We exist to enhance students' lives by providing social, cultural and educational programs, and employment, service and leadership opportunities to affect positive change in our communities.
We are dedicated to your success at the University of Idaho and will do everything we can to help you get involved outside the classroom. Get involved!
Maybe you are not ready to commit to regular involvement. We still have opportunities for you! Here are some ways to be involved just once, or on occasion.
Many of the Department of Student Involvement leadership positions are paid. Most positions are recruited for and hired in the spring for the following academic year. Links will be available when applications open (Most coordinator applications will be available March 4-24).
- ASUI Executive Board
- President/Vice President
- Cabinet (opens April 3)
- ASUI Senator
- Student Media Advertisement staff
- Argonaut newspaper Editors
- Blot magazine Editors
- Center for Volunteerism and Social Action Coordinators
- Alternative Service Break Coordinator
- Alternative Service Break Lead Coordinator
- Community Service Lead Coordinator
- Outreach Coordinator
- Social Action Coordinator
- DSI Customer Service Team
- DSI Marketing Coordinators
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Graphic Design Coordinator
- Leadership Coordinator
- Vandal Entertainment Coordinators
- Daytime Program Coordinator
- Late Night Program Coordinator
- Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
- Performing Arts Coordinator
- Signature Events Coordinator
- Summer Coordinators
- Summer Student Events Coordinator
- Summer Student Service Coordinator