Vandal Food Pantry
At the Center for Volunteerism and Social Action, we strongly believe students should be able to focus on their studies without the burden of food insecurity.
Nonperishable food cabinets are available across campus. Cabinets are stocked with food, grocery bags and information on other food resources.
Anyone can access food from the cabinets or donate to them. No personal information is required to use the service.
Open to all. Please take what you need.
Vandal Food Pantry cabinets are available from five campus locations. They are accessible during business hours.
- Student Support Services, Idaho Commons 306
- Student Media, third floor of the Pitman Center
- Diversity Center, TLC 224
- Women's Center, Memorial Gym 109
- Counseling and Testing Center, first floor of Forney Hall
- Student Recreation Center, main foyer
- Native American Student Center, 865 W. Seventh Street
Food Feed Moscow
The Volunteer Center is excited to announce our new blog: . This blog highlights tips and tricks for students from grocery shopping, to cooking, and making the most of deals in the Moscow community.
Find a Vandal Food Pantry Location
Nonperishable food pickup and donation cabinets are available at five locations across campus.
Drop off your donations in boxes located in the Commons (second floor by the elevator near the rotunda), in the Counseling and Testing Center (first floor of Forney Hall), and in the Pitman Center (first floor across from the information desk).