Request More Information
Lead positive change in local education.
This program prepares education professionals for leadership positions in public or private education systems, including K-12 districts and community colleges. The degree is designed for experienced educators who want to perform and apply research to address practical problems relevant to their personal careers and local educational landscapes.
As a student in this program, you will lead original dissertation research, likely within the context of your professional work, with a focus primarily on real-world, real-time applications in your local community. Students graduate proficient in program evaluation, case study and action research.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are interested in engineering and technology
- Enjoy teaching hands-on subjects
- Are a patient, positive person
- Have strong communication and leadership skills
- Are willing to work hard to overcome challenges
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- High-school teacher
- Teacher at a community college
- Professional development trainer
Rehabilitation Counseling & Human Services, M.Ed.