Request More Information
Designing for lifestyles.
Interior design is about more than creating attractive interiors; it is about solving problems to improve the way people live, work and play.
In this program, you will study the science of combining materials, lighting, colors, furnishings and other design elements to create spaces that are both functional and beautiful. Intensive design studios will give you valuable practice designing for real-world clients. You will also gain skills and have an opportunity to minor in architecture, which will make you more competitive in the job market.
Accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA), this professional degree program is one of only few Bachelor of Interior Design (B.I.D.) programs in the nation.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are creative and imaginative
- Like to design experiential environments
- Enjoy watching interior design shows on T.V.
- Are a good project manager
- Have strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Residential interior designer
- Healthcare interior designer
- Hospitality interior designer
- Commercial interior designer
- Government interior designer
- Owner of a design firm
- Facility designer
- Set and/or stage designer
- Museum exhibit designer
- Home stager