Request More Information
Dive into the world’s water issues.
Managing today's water resources is a job that demands specially trained scientists and professionals who can work together across many different fields — including water science, social science, policy, law and engineering — to address emerging and monumentally complex water issues.
In this unique program, you will learn to collaborate effectively with peers in other fields and with key stakeholders and professionals to define, research and achieve creative and sustainable solutions to contemporary water problems. You will explore all aspects of water basin issues while building knowledge in one of the following areas of emphasis: engineering and science; science and management; or law, management and policy.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are interested in natural resources
- Are passionate about water issues
- Are you passionate about helping the environment
- Are interested in ecology, water policy and law, and engineering
- Have strong research and analytical thinking skills
- Can communicate and work well with others
With this degree, you can become a/an:
- Land-use planner
- Research Scientist
- Manager of a non-profit conservation program or governmental agency
- Lawyer dealing with water rights and adjudication, irrigation disputes, water quality or endangered species acts (with JD degree)
Professional Science Master's in Natural Resources & Environmental Science, M.