About Engineering Outreach
Established in 1975, Engineering Outreach (EO) has been delivering distance education courses for over 40 years.
The University of Idaho considers outreach an integral responsibility. Engineering Outreach's mission is to serve off-campus students, business and industry by providing quality programs with online delivery.
Our Quality Programs
- earned at a distance in select engineering disciplines, statistical science or teaching mathematics
- in a concentrated area of study
- at the University of Idaho
- to another institution
- or background study
Our Online Delivery
- More than 70 continually updated delivered each fall and spring semester
- are recorded in high definition and delivered in a high-resolution proprietary online digital format
- Sessions are posted online approximately two hours after being encoded
- Graded coursework is accessible online through a secure portal
Our Commitment to Student Success
- Personalized academic student support services
- Responsive and committed to meeting your educational needs, accessible by phone, email and live chat
- University resources, student services and academic advising available
- An established distance education program with over 40 years of experience delivering courses to off-campus students
- More than 95 percent of EO students complete their courses, and re-enrollment rates each semester for graduate students are high
- A top provider of online engineering master’s degrees — one of the most extensive programs in the country
Ranked #6 in Nation for Online Master's
GradSource.com recognizes U of I online engineering programs for their affordability and commitment to flexibility — something necessary for students who have to balance graduate work with a full-time job.