College of Engineering Student Services staff are available to help during every step of your college career. Our advisors are available for appointments 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and are located in the Micron Student Center in the Janssen Engineering Building Room 125.
Contact Student Services at 111-111-1072 or email.
Services We Provide
Our staff can assist you in many ways, including:
- First- and second-year academic advising
- Career development and exploration
- Access to college programs like the Grand Challenge Scholars Program, Engineering Ambassador Program and more.
- Engineering-specific tutoring in the John C. Wahl thinkTANK
- Graduate school exploration
- Cohort housing options with other engineering and/or honors program students
- Curriculum change and academic petitions
Meet Our People
Director of Student Services
Career Development Liaison
Student Services & Programs Coordinator