Beginning a Recruitment Effort
Contact the Affirmative Action coordinator for your unit to help you through the recruitment process. The recruitment process involves developing a job description, receiving an approved Position Authorization Form, advertising the position, screening and interviewing applications and selecting a final candidate.
Please review these links for help on specific topics.
Search Committee Resources
Job Description Resources
- Job Description Training for Supervisors
- Determining Essential and Marginal Functions
- Minimum Qualifications and Equivalencies
Templates for Recruiting Letters
- Offer letter template - classified
- Offer letter template - exempt
- Offer letter template - current employee accepting new UI position - classified
- Offer letter template - current employee accepting new UI position - exempt
- Offer letter template - postdoctoral fellow
- Offer letter template - temp and student