University of Idaho - I Banner
students walk on University of Idaho campus

Visit U of I

Learn about the many reasons the University of Idaho could be a perfect fit for you. Schedule Your Visit

Parents on campus during orientation

Homecoming Oct. 14 - 21

Join other Vandal families for a week of celebration and Vandal traditions. View Calendar

campus full of students

U of I Retirees Association

UIRA has a membership of nearly 500 from every part of the University. Learn about UIRA

Students participate in the TRX wellness class at the Student Recreation Center

Campus Recreation

Gym memberships and wellness class passes are available for faculty, staff and their spouses. Get Healthy

Building Information

Fred H. Tingey Administration Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.


  • 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Center for Higher Education Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.


  • 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Samuel Horne Bennion Student Union Building

Monday - Thursday

  • 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.


  • 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

In the event U of I Idaho Falls buildings must close due to weather or other circumstances, all students will be notified via VandalMail. Updates regarding the closure will be posted on the University of Idaho, Idaho Falls website and .

The University of Idaho, Idaho Falls is co-located with Idaho State University at University Place. Visit  for more information regarding campus safety.

The University of Idaho, Idaho Falls ITS department records photos and signatures for VandalCards. Please call 111-757-5412 or email ITS for an appointment.

Hats are not allowed in photos. Finished VandalCards will be delivered to U of I IF Student Services. Please allow at least three weeks for processing. Read more information on VandalCards.

The Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) is a research and education consortium between Boise State University, Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho State University, University of Wyoming and University of Idaho. It is located on the Idaho State University campus at 995 MK Simpson Boulevard.

CAES internships and assistantships provide opportunities for the best and brightest students to further their education by working with world-class scientists and engineers. CAES also offers opportunities for joint appointments and postdoctoral appointments. Learn more at .

The Idaho National Laboratory (INL) is part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s complex of national laboratories. It is home to world-class facilities that enable INL to respond to today’s nuclear energy challenges, serve as a multi-program laboratory with competencies in energy and national security, and address future challenges.

. Connect with an advisor.

Employees of INL should follow standard practices to gain admission and to register at the University of Idaho. INL employees must first become a degree-seeking student.

Email Rose Wold or call 111-526-0318 for assistance from the INL. For assistance from the University of Idaho, contact Student Services at 111-757-5403.


Physical Address:

Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 111-757-5450

Fax: 111-757-5494

Center for Advanced Energy Studies

Physical Address:

Idaho Falls, ID 83401