Built in 1970, the Swim Center has two 25-yard pools; an eight-lane, 25-yard competitive pool and a four-lane, 25-yard warm-up/teaching pool. The competitive pool also has a one-meter and a three-meter diving board.
The swim center is vibrant with user groups from the university and surrounding community working together to provide a safe environment for healthy lifestyles through aquatics.
- Swim Lesson registration for Spring Sessions 3 and 4 will be open through February 8.
- Spring Morning Lap Swim hours are Monday through Friday 6:30 to 8:20 a.m. Noon Lap Swim hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 11:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday Noon Lap Swim are 10:45 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. Evening Lap Swim hours are Monday through Friday (except Wednesdays) 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. Evening Open Swim hours are Monday through Friday (except Wednesdays) 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. Weekend Open Swim hours are 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- The Swim Center will be closed Friday January 18 for Evening Lap and Open Swim.
- The Swim Center will be closed Saturday January 19.
- The Swim Center will be closed all day Monday January 21.
- The Swim Center will be closed Saturday January 26 for the Vandal Women's Swim and Dive competition.