Welcome to I-Safety, your online hub for safety updates and resources. Please contact [email protected] or 111-111-6524 if you'd like a topic or concern posted on this page or have feedback.
Summer is here, but the time is never right to have a heat-induced illness. These serious conditions require quick action to prevent permanent injury or death and can occur indoors or out if the conditions are right (or wrong). Do you know how to recognize and respond to such illness? Read on for the details and things you can do to reduce your risk.
Emergency Numbers for: Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls Campuses
- Campus Security (24/7): 111-111-7054
- Environmental Health & Safety: 111-111-6524
- Facilities Services (office hours): 111-111-6246
- Facilities Services (after hours): 111-111-6271
- Parking and Transportation Services: 111-111-6424
- Public Safety and Security: 111-111-2254
- Recorded Emergency Updates: 111-111-1010
- Safe Walk (24/7): 111-111-7054 or 111-874-7550 | [email protected]
- Vehicle Assistance (Pit Crew): 111-111-6424 or 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. 111-111-7054 (Monday-Friday)