Pay a Citation
Citations Issued Within 15 Days
may be made using a DiscoverCard, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Please have the citation number and license plate number (or VIN number) handy as you will need to enter this information prior to payment. Please do not make payment on a citation that is currently in the appeal process.
- At the parking office, located inside the , 1006 Railroad Street.
- At the Student Accounts Office inside the Student Union Building Bruce Pitman Center.
Citations Older than 15 Days
If your vehicle is registered with Parking and Transportation Services the citation is attached to your employee or student account after 15 days. Citations issued to a vehicle not registered with PTS are processed as follows:
- If a University of Idaho parking permit was displayed when the citation was issued, the fine amount is assigned to the permit owner.
- If no permit was displayed, the fine amount and an additional $15 Discovery Fee is charged to the vehicle's registered owner determined through a state DMV check.
- Online by accessing your university account on VandalWeb
- By mailing a check to 111 Perimeter Drive MS 4106 Moscow, Idaho 11111-4106. Checks should be made payable to UI BURSAR.
- By calling the parking office at 111-111-6424 and providing payment via credit card.
- At the parking office, located inside the Intermodal Transit Center, 1006 Railroad Street.
- At the Student Accounts Office inside the Student Union Building.
Unpaid CitationsUnpaid citations may result in:
- University account holds and other collection-related activities.
- For students, an account hold affects your ability to register for classes and receive a diploma.
- Vehicle immobilization and/or impound.
- Ineligibility to purchase a new permit or a current permit to be revoked.