Parking Events and Services
Attending Moscow Campus Events
Parking and transportation information for major campus events like Vandal Football Games can be found in Signature Events. If the event you will be attending is not listed, please contact us at 111-111-6424.
Planning Moscow Campus Events
We are here to help make your event a success! Regardless of the size of the event, event organizers should always contact Parking and Transportation Services to make parking arrangements at least two weeks prior to the event date. Late requests may incur additional fees or may not be able to be completed as requested. To request services please fill out the event request form.
Services and Offering
- Barricade Rental: large $20/small $10 plus set-up fee
- Cone Rental: $2 each plus set-up fee
- Staffing: $30/hour (3 hour minimum)
- Event Parking Map (PDF format): $40
- Designed specifically for your event; highlighting buildings, parking locations, special transportation routes, etc.
- Sandwich Boards: $5 each plus set-up fee
- Campus Directional Signage: ask for a quote!
- Signs can be placed at major entry points directing patrons to specific event parking areas
- Reserved Parking: $15/half day and $30/full day
- Individual reserved spaces near your event
- Reserved Lot or Lot Fall-Back: ask for a quote!
- Expecting a lot of attendees? Reserve an entire lot or schedule a lot fall-back in which the lot is neither reserved nor enforced
- Special Event Permits: First 20=$3 each; $1.50 each thereafter
- Customized permits designed with your event's logo, printed by PTS and distributed by your event's organizer
- Event Scratch-off Permits: $3/day/permit (minimum order=5)
- A flexible, fun option (non-refundable)
- Color-coded special event permits: Gold ($4 per space), Red ($3 per space), Blue ($1 per space)
- Vandal Trolley Rental: $80/hour with 2-hour minimum (includes driver)
- A guest favorite: trolley-style bus that can run on biodiesel