Events on the University of Idaho Moscow Campus create unique challenges due to the impact they might have on the campus community, parking, traffic and many other issues. Therefore, all events must be approved/sanctioned through administrative channels. Many events involve large groups of people congregated in a single, or several, buildings.
These large occupant numbers create complicated egress issues, and are subject to special fire code requirements. To ensure that all events are reviewed for compliance contact the Facility Manager of the building proposed to host an event.
For more information see
Related Training in [email protected]
- Fire Extinguisher Hands-On Training (UIC_31)
- Fire Extinguisher Use (ID01)
- Fire Safety - Flammable Liquids (UIC_32)
- Fire Safety - General (UIC_33)
- Fire Safety in the Workplace (ID22)
For more information
Fire Safety Specialist