With various digital outlets available for communication, email still reigns supreme. UI’s web coordinators make your messages count by writing and designing emails that get noticed and get results. For information about sending email to UI employees or students, contact our communications team.
- Do the Prep Work
- Determine the purpose of your email. Do you want to advertise an event? Communicate an urgent message or emergency? Reach potential donors or alumni?
- Identify your target audience. Are you reaching out to current or prospective students? Alumni? Donors? The university community as a whole?
- Create a call to action. What do you want your email to achieve?
- Get Creative
- Our team creates copy and design that relates to the university brand and gives credibility to your messaging.
- We use your targeted list for creating unique content tailored to your audience, ensuring increased open rates and call to action success.
- Our digital experts create web pages and actionable links that relate to your messaging.
- Analyze & Evaluate the Results
- We use analytics and reports with measurable feedback to assess your goals and return on investment.
Contact your web coordinator to get the best return on your emailing efforts. Also, you may visit our brand resource website for more information.
Tell us which university-related emails you would like to receive by updating and maintaining your email preferences.